Welcome to Joy Orthodontics.
Online Patient Forms
You can fill out your new patient forms in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy a better in-office experience by reviewing and filling out your patient forms at home. There’s no need to rush, and we’re available to answer any questions you have. We look forward to meeting you and making your ortho journey a breeze!
Our team at Joy Orthodontics… Click to read more about Joy Orthodontics … in Baytown, TX… opens in a new window to Google Maps… helps you get the treatment you need when you need it. We offer several payment options for your convenience:
- Unique payment plans
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover
We work closely with your insurance provider to determine your level of coverage and file claims on your behalf. Joy Orthodontics in Baytown, TX, is in-network with:
FAQs About Orthodontics
- What is orthodontics used for? Orthodontics is a dentistry specialty that focuses on correcting the alignment of the teeth and jaw. By positioning the jaw and teeth properly, your orthodontist creates a better, more attractive, and healthy smile.
Despite popular belief, orthodontics do more than just create an aesthetically pleasing smile. The benefits are both cosmetic and functional. Bonus points – a straight smile is much easier to brush and floss and promotes long-term dental health.
- What procedures are considered orthodontic? Orthodontic procedures help diagnose, prevent alignment issues, and correct the alignment of the teeth and jaw. Some examples of common orthodontic procedures include traditional braces, lingual braces, clear aligners like Invisalign, retainers, and palatal expanders.
- Which orthodontic treatment is best? Just like a fingerprint is unique, so is a smile! There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for teeth straightening.
The best orthodontic treatment depends on your alignment issue, goals, time, and budget. After an initial consultation, your orthodontist recommends the best treatment option for you.
- Does insurance cover orthodontics? Insurance coverage for orthodontics depends on the procedure, the patient’s age, the provider, and dental insurance. After your initial orthodontic exam, our team helps you determine costs and insurance coverage.
We know how important your smile’s look, feel, and health are, so we work closely with you to make orthodontics affordable and accessible. In addition to accepting many insurance providers, Joy Orthodontics in Baytown, TX, offers multiple payment options and unique payment plans.
- Do braces change your face? Braces or aligners may create a more symmetrical facial appearance depending on the severity of the malocclusion (misalignment). A straight smile is a natural, permanent way to enhance your appearance and confidence.